Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Free Previews Are Good! Blurred Vision and The Five Fists of Science

Free Previews Are Good! Blurred Vision and The Five Fists of Science


We all love to read stuff for free, dont we? Luckily, here you have TWO cool free things to look at! First, James Sime gave me a heads up that he had a 10-page preview up of Blurred Vision (MAR06 3069 if you want to order it from Diamond), an anthology featuring some really interesting work (from the quick samples offered up at the link) from artists such as K. Thor Jensen, Matt Madden, Dash Shaw and many others. Click here for the samples.

Meanwhile, Matt Fraction is offering the first 20-odd pages of his upcoming graphic novel, The Five Fists of Science (MAR06 1824), which I have been looking forward to for what seems to be an eternity (ever since I first heard about it, many moons ago), for us to take a gander at. Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla fight for the fate of mankind?!? AWESOME!! I am actually not going to click on the preview, as I do not want to ruin it for myself, but if you are not sure if its your cuppa, please check it out! Click here for the preview.

Available link for download