Monday, March 6, 2017

Fresh Start ♥

Fresh Start ♥


 


Blouse: Primark
Denim Shorts: H&M
Tights: H&M
Jewellery: DollyBowBow & Topshop
Nails: Barry M 262 Bright Red

Hi Guys! remember me? hehe
Sorry for my lack of blog posts, tweets, videos basically everything for the last month or so, lets just say its not been the best of times in my life recently, its not something I really feel comfortable discussing on here, but dont want you guys to think ive just not been bothering as thats really not the case! 

Ive had some lovely messages though, so thank you if you are one of those people!
Trying to get back to normality hasnt been easy, but I feel like im ready to start blogging and making videos again, cause ive really missed it! please keep the inspiration coming and let me know it theres any videos you would like to see. Im definitely going to try and keep the blog more updated, so please support me and follow it, id be so grateful!

Love you lots!




Available link for download