Friday, February 24, 2017

from the slopes

from the slopes


HeyMatthew and I are still in West Virginia (Dont get excited burglars- we have a house sitter.) skiing with my family and we are having a great time! Our cabin overlooks the slopes so once breakfast is done we can walk right out the front door and ski until were tired. Im thinking about tubing today which I hear is totally slow and boring compared to skiing- perfect for me! Ive enjoyed every bit of ski time but I do get a bit freaked out looking down over the top of the mountain. Today is our last day skiing and I REALLY do not want to leave this cabin but Im just thankful that we had the opportunity to come. Here are a few instagrams from the trip. Im going to be brave and take a "real" camera out with me today. Back with more soon! Happy Valentines Day!! Jb




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Available link for download