Saturday, February 11, 2017

Friday 3x3

Friday 3x3


Here it is, as requested by Fiber at 24Knits. My Friday 3x3

*List 3 of the best gifts youve ever received
  1. After giving birth to Zack, my DH brought in a new wedding band set for me because I had lost the other set when I couldnt wear them due to the swelling.
  2. This year for Christmas, Zack bought (with his money) a necklace and earring set in amethyst. (I dont wear necklaces or earrings, but I do love purple!)
  3. This year for Christmas, my cousin Tami, a graphic artist, scanned some of Grandmas pictures, cleaned them up, and scanned them to a CD for us. Ill try to post my favorite on Monday. Also, my cousin John scanned a TON of pictures and set them to music. I hope to get a copy of that, or creat one of my own for my brothers.

*3 Celebrities the world could do without

  1. Ashlee Simpson
  2. Jessica Simpson
  3. Star Jones

* List 3 people of the opposite sex that are so hot, youd "cross over" for, or at least consider "crossing over" for. Ummmm – do you mean the same sex? Cause I can list a TON of men Id consider! Ill give you 3 of both.

Women: Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon

Men: Matt Damon, Anthony Edwards, Sean Connery


Available link for download